skip to main | skip to sidebar

Fierceliteracture

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Fierceliterature

FARENHEIT 451


A book about burning books
Posted by prithaforever at 3/17/2007

1 comment:

Youth In Asia said...

Just thought I'd stop by and say 'hey!' Nice site, and I'm not a fan of science fiction - if you can even classify the book as that, but I really did enjoy the novel!I hate ******* censorship. It should ** ** ****.

:-P

-Sharssa

May 6, 2007 at 12:57 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (19)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ▼  March (9)
      • Fierceliterature
      • What is the major theme of this novel? Why is this...
      • Are there are any current situations in the world...
      • Who are the main characters in the novel? Do you l...
      • What is the climax of this novel? What happens? Ho...
      • What is the mood of this novel? Do you find this n...
      • Please choose one passage from the novel that is s...
      • Are there any settings in this novel which you hav...
      • Entry of your choice
    • ►  February (9)
prithaforever
kolkatta, west bengal, India
View my complete profile